CCUSA's Board of Trustees Welcomes New Members and Appoints New Officers
Alexandria, Va. - Catholic Charities USA (CCUSA), one of the largest social services providers in the United States and a national organization that offers support to 165 member agencies across the country, is pleased to announce the appointment of four new officers and welcome seven new members to its Board of Trustees.
CCUSA’s Board of Trustees includes independent members, agency representatives elected by its Council of Diocesan Directors, participating observers and non-voting trustees, including an episcopal liaison from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
The new officers and their positions are:
• Chair: Charles Cornelio, Retired President & CEO, Retirement Plan Services, Lincoln Financial Group, Philadelphia, Pa.;
• Vice Chair: Gregory Kepferle, CEO, Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County, San Jose, Calif.;
• Secretary: Robert McCann, Executive Director, Catholic Charities Spokane, Spokane, Wash.; and
• Treasurer: Michael Connelly, Retired President & CEO, Mercy Health, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The new members are:
• The Most Reverend Oscar Cantu, Bishop of the Diocese of Las Cruces, N.M.;
• J. Antonio Fernandez, President & CEO, Catholic Charities Archdiocese of San Antonio, Texas;
• Patrick Fisher, CEO, Creation Investments Capital Management, Chicago, Ill.;
• Tara Kenney, Senior Vice President, Boston Common Asset Management, Winchester, Mass.;
• Joanne Nattrass, Executive Director, Commonwealth Catholic Charities, Richmond, Va.;
• Patrick Raglow, Executive Director, Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Oklahoma City, Okla.; and
• Peter Vogel, CEO, Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada, Reno, Nev.
CCUSA will officially commission the new members of its Board of Trustees during the 2017 Annual Gathering, which will take place September 28-30 in Houston, Texas.
About Catholic Charities